Saturday, April 4, 2009

Divorce Letter

Dear Wife:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good.

I've been a good husband to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell.

Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair cut and moustache shaved, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new underwear.

You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your favorite show. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, what ever the case is, I'm gone.

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't.

Your BESTFRIEND and I are moving away to West Virginia together!

Have a great life!

Your EX- Husband

......The saga continues.....

Dear Ex-Husband:

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter.

It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good husband is afar cry from what you've been. I watch my soap so much to try to drown out your constant questioning. Too bad that doesn't work.

I did notice when you cut off your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a Svenson commercial model before the implant!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice.

When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BEST FRIEND, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on that new underwear because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my bestfriend had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your underwear was $49.99.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling life you always wanted.

My lawyer said with the letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carla, my bestfriend was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem.

Signed Rich As Hell and Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

it works!

 

burberry cheesecake...a slice of life! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates