Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm Back!! Well, sort of


I know I am now one of the many notorious, delinquent bloggers who fail to update the site. Pitiful it may sound, but I may have been overwhelmed by the recent things that happened. This just goes to show that I have a life too!

With the rise in popularity of social networking sites, as well as micro-blogging sites, a quick status update seems to be enough to keep people on the loop. I don't know about you, but posting a single or a bunch of photos, status updates, and quotes can solicit a lot of responses and "likes" almost in real-time, making it a whole lot easier for me to interact with viewers. Moreover, posting the very same things in my blog can make it seem redundant.

Anyway, that's not why I am here right now. I am posting an entry simply because I have this luxury of time, which by the way, should be put in sleeping.

Notice the entry before this, it was in January 2011 and now it's already almost the end of August 2011! So what the heck happened in those 7 months?

To those who care enough to even want to know, or just to the plain curious, I would like to show all of you the product of my silence in burberry cheesecake:
My pride and joy: baby-d 

Isn't he a cutie patootie? 

But this doesn't mean the end of my blogging career (if we can call it such). I just felt like taking a very looooong break and focus more on my little angel. To those who have been waiting for my semi-useful posts, I apologize. I will try harder to see to it that I keep everyone updated. For now, I will try at least a post per week. :) 


wedding planning guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

it works!

 

burberry cheesecake...a slice of life! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates