Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coming To You In Prayer



Help me lift my mind and heart to You.
Let me come in reverence
for You are greater
than anything else can be.
Let me raise my voice in thanks
for You have given me so much.
Let me hold up my brothers and sisters,
fellow humans in need
of Your love, Your strength, and Your mercy.
And last of all,
let me share with You my own concerns
for You are the One who listens when I pray
and holds my cares close, day and night.

-  Sue Bradford Edwards

image: stjamesofthemarches.com
wedding planning guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

it works!

 

burberry cheesecake...a slice of life! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates