Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pacman's 30th Anniversary and Google


No, and I'm NOT talking about Manny Pacquiao.

I only thought that when you open the Google homepage, you'd only see a usual logo that commemorates an event or an idea worth celebrating.

But if you check out today's homepage, it's not just some ordinary "celebration" logo.

It's also a game widget!

As you can see, I only have a few more of those pellets to go, but was too scared to finish the game. It's gonna get killed anyway for sure, because I sucked at playing this game, even as a kid growing up to it.


On Google, simply click on the icon and the game will start on its own. Try it, and revive childhood memories!

Here's my homage from my favorite annoying fella...



wedding planning guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

it works!

 

burberry cheesecake...a slice of life! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates