Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ive just activated formspring.me!

This is an application where any person can ask random questions to any registered or even unregistered members. Posts responses to Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook or to your blog! 

Hence, I created an account.

The answered questions submitted are automatically posted in this blog as well as twitter.

So ask away -- anything that you may be curious about. Any random thought or if you wanna get an opinion from me. 

You can do this in two ways: 

1. Ask anything on the box located on the right side of my posts that has the heading "formspring.me!" 



2. You can also ask anything from my direct link.

Enjoy guys! Add me too if you have an account.

http://www.formspring.me
uname: shelley315

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

it works!

Archive

 

burberry cheesecake...a slice of life! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates